Weight Loss Already

Stress will do it to me... every time!  I haven't changed much about my diet, just kinda getting the feel of things and mentally preparing. Sounds lame, but it's worked for me in the past. I'm not going crazy eating sandwiches or chips or cookies, or making loaves of bread to eat warm from the oven with fresh butter. I **did** have a major migraine yesterday so I didn't eat much for dinner: just a bowl of cereal with berries.

Weight this morning: 210.0.  That's a three pound loss in 2 days!

Joined another blogger in an effort to put out a monthly newsletter. I'll post details when I have them.  Meanwhile, I'm hard at work, getting my first e-book ready for release!

Enjoy your weekend, and drive carefully. Too many drunk drivers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Key words / Meta-tags: recipe, gluten-free, GF, yeast-free, YF, cow-milk-free, CMF, book, e-book, ebook, storage, pantry, survival, diet, health, weight-loss, low-carb, LC, support, diabetes, pre-diabetic, high blood pressure, homestead, farm, hobby farm, livestock, chicken, pullet, hen, rooster, goat, milk, egg, cheese, container gardening, tomatoes, greens, amaranth, millet